Appointments are available in-person, Zoom or by Teleconference
Need Someone to Talk To? Call 800-273-8255 (TALK) 24/7/365 or dial 988
Raise Your Helping Hand
We are a non-profit organization, we are looking forward to a peaceful world by encouraging individuals to join hands together to bring a better future for all children and loved ones.
For the safety of everyone, visits are by appointment only. Masks are mandatory. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation
Clients Served: 18,125
Our typical client continues to be anyone in need of help. 97% of our clients are from low-income families and those who are not in the low-income bracket, make up the remaining 3%. 1.3% of our clients are under the age of 5. 71.1% were between the age of 5 to 19. 19.3% were between the age of 20 to 54 and 8.3% were over the age of 55. 32.5% of our clients are Caucasian, 9.1% are African American, 54.9% are Hispanic or Latino and 3.5% are of other ethnic groups.
Approximately 59.4% of our clients are female and 40.6% are male.
Precious Life Suicide Prevention’s mission is to decrease suicide, drugs and violence among our youth; by raising public awareness through education and making available to the community; programs designed to identify and to prevent harm to our youth at risk. Our goal is to empower parents, schools and the community to be able to prevent suicide by recognizing the signs and behaviors of suicidal tendencies.
How You Can Help
Giving online has never been more secure, convenient or hassle-free with our one-click donation. We also do accept standard cash and check donations
Become a Volunteer
You can get involved today by becoming a Volunteer. Sign up and you will be joining a group of change-makers, a network strong enough to impact positive change in the lives of children and teens.
Your gift will help equip children in need with necessary resources, training and education while offering the promise of a brighter future. You can make a difference today by signing up.
What People Are Saying
My daughter has changed and it’s a good sight to behold. She was really depressed, but now has a new perspective on life.Brian S.
I’ve been so frustrated and tired of being alone during this pandemic. I didn’t know who to turn to or talk to about my depression until a friend gave me a card with a big red heart that said ‘Someone Does Care’! This couldn’t had come at a better time. I appreciate this agency for the hope they have given me.Stacey M.
No one prepared me for the loss of my father. I couldn’t talk to family because everyone was hurting. I spoke with Nancy and she related to me in such a way that I felt as if I could see the sun….finally! This agency is such a wonderful gift to the community and I would recommend Precious Life to everyone who are in need of connecting with people who care.Healing Lonely Heart
This agency is a godsend. I appreciate what they do for our community, especially with our children.Victoria W.
I’ve been dealing with depression for a while. Seen many counselors and taken so many pills. Precious Life has given me the support I needed to deal with my episodes. So grateful I found them.Mark Y.
I was in a very dark place with my depression. I literally locked myself in my home and shut out the world. It wasn’t until I saw a flyer which read ‘Day of Hope’ that I finally decided to reach out to the people at Precious Life. They helped me turn things around. I’m still transitioning and coping with my depression, but they have given me hope with their life skills to live by. I can’t thank them enough.J. Hernandez
Become a Volunteer
With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we always lack enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more info.
Proud Members of These Fine Community Agencies
Need Someone to Talk To? Call 800-273-8255 (TALK) 24/7/365
DISCLAIMER: THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE
President/Founder: Nancy Turner
The information, including but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material contained on this site are for informational purposes only. No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please contact one of our therapists for further information by calling 830-372-5980.